Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This week has been tiring emotionally and physically..all i've been wanting to do was go home and lay down..But yesterday thanks to my lil bro CP, he planned happy hour in advance..basically reading my mind like a week early because by days end i need it...It's way too much to go in depth but some folks are just mad selfish and want u to do for them when they not doing for u..this was a reoccurring theme yesterday..*sigh* but what can u do other than keep it moving.
So at happy hour I had about 4 drinks..and i didnt realize it mostly the last one was because CP is a scamp...*I'll get u next time gadget* Anywho...with the embibe of each drink i just let that crap go...By the time i got home and laid my clothing out for this luncheon today..i was feeling no pain...none at all..hahahaha... I tried to stay awake for I love NY and White rapper show but i fell asleep after i got the "i'm home safe text."

I'm nervous...like hella nervous..this weekend is my alma mater's homecoming..we always had the ill spring semester homecoming because we were the only school who had just a basketball team...so errybody came to our homecoming...i haven't been to homecoming since about 98/99..so i have this mixture of nervous anxiety and fright...i know i havent changed much and still look hella good for my age..needless to say i've seen some fellow classmates and they are very rotund now...so yeah..not that ..that should make me feel good but it does..I'mma be real...all the chicks who didnt like me for some bs..are porkers now ...yes porkers..members of the parachute drawls fan club..so they can suck a mean one..ahahaha

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM , Blogger Carls said...

That "CP" character just sounds like good people. What more can I say about that.

I say you don't sweat nothing that may or may not happen with the heffalumps at your homecoming. Go drink have fun and keep clear of and stampede that may happen.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

stampede..you're so mean..ahahah a

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home