Friday, February 23, 2007

So I've been out the past few days..one of my dearest friends dads passed...anyone that knew her, knew her dad he was a great man..He really loved people..i mean like genuinely..he'd light up as soon as u entered the room especially if he got the chance to speak with u...and he had this gift for remembering errything u talked to him about and your name. I loved the man and he wasn't even my dad...he was just Uncle... and i'll miss him..it was a nice day for him tho and the services were fitting for a king...which he was. :) Love u Uncle Pete... r.i.p.

I decided to stay home the day after, mostly to one myself and get my mind right. Chill out..and it was a really lazy day until my homeboy called and asked me to come out and support my other homeboy..it was cool..but i cant stand smoke in my weave..so a part of me wants this smoking ban...but on the other hand i smoke a lil myself so eh i'm mixed on this issue..I surprised myself last night by staying up and chatting with a long time friend till 230 am..now people who know me know this is a challenging feat..like i cannot stay on the phone that long but my dude B stay having me rolling...

Lastly I'd like to share the hilariousness that is my life... simply why i named this blog when single happens... I met this guy he asks me out..we go out to a nice lil lounge that specializes in ethiopian food...the atmosphere was nice the ambiance was nice..everything was a good set up...so we sitting there looking over the menu...and i swear this dude was gonna order the 5 buck fruit, cheese and yogurt platter..he was no small dude...and i'm not saying he couldn't have wanted it...but he clearly was eyeing the right side of the menu...so it was at that point that i decided i was finna pay for my own shit...so the waittress comes over and i order my drink and my meal...i look out the corner of my eye, dude is sweating..so i go we are on the happy hour menu?...she was like yes..i swear brother got loose after that like hell yeah...so as the date progresses i notice he has the "neck pop disease"...now the neck pop diease is when a man can't resist the urge to look at erry ass that passes...even if it's nasty..lumpy..flat whatever..he was watching it..i mean in it..then it escalated to looking in random women's faces as we spoke...so there after all that i ended the date stating that i had to make it an early night...fast forward maybe a month give 1.5 later..we have a conversation via gmail chat...he asks did i think he was a weirdo...i said no i just have no romantic interest ...u have the neck pop disease...what's more funny is he knew exactly what i was speaking of...and tried to pawn it off on me like "u don't look at men?" i said sure i do, but when 'im on a date...i'm not in a dudes piece..i have control..all he could say was oh ok and logged off...i mean this was a grown ass man..a lawyer...and to top it all off he holla he thought he was being discreet....Pfft.... yeah ok

Homecoming game tomorrow...and i'm nervous /excited...i haven't changed much over the course of the 9 odd years i havent been in college...just made me realize i've almost been out of school 10 years wow.. :( and :)

aight folks enjoy!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

1st of all lmao@the top secretness of this blog..2ndly..bol is way too old to be playin games...u finna find a long term boo granny..I jus know it!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Neck poppin' disease???? That joint sound painful. You always has some colorful little names for things.

I'm saying it is a disease it can't be helped. So can't you cut the clown a break. hehe.

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*glad doesnt have neck poppin disease*
lmao..if you aint got the fund$ why ask to take a sista out?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home