Monday, February 26, 2007

So I went to homecoming and had a blast...it was way better than i thought and i was nervous for nothing...I mean it's nothing like a homecoming to boost your esteem..not to say that u should grow and prosper from someone elses conditions but it mos def helps to see folks who treated u like crap or disregarded you then...it's like to come back and be on and people seeing u on..is amazing...Of course i was all for seeing my gurls but i can confess i only looked forward to seeing one person...and that was my one that got away...i wrote about him in a past blog...Seeing him made me smile and he was as he always was...crochety and a pain in the butt...but me and him going back and forth made me relive some college days when me and him use to get into it because he took it upon himself to get drunk and find his drunken way to my room in the clusters..and what's more he'd find his way into my bunk...the thing that tripped me out was that my roomie let him...that was hilarious to me..but it never bothered me..but i always wondered what was it between us that made him feel so comfy that he would come over to my place and crash with me and my roomie...he always requested fruity peebles and they were always there for him...as we grew older.. things always had a way of not working out for us..he either had a woman or i had a man...he eventually got married and that saddened me because i always thought without a shadow of a doubt that me and him would eventually break even.. that didnt and hasnt happened...but seeing him was a bright spot in my weekend.. :) I was beaming from ear to ear as he was too...*sigh* Here's to life long crushes..

This is very random but Sam's club is the devil..i bought a whole damn chicken and about 20 bucks more stuff i dont need...i also bought about 40 bucks worth of stuff from walmart yesterday...i think it's the snow..yeah i'mma blame it on the snow..but tonight i'm going home and i'm baking a yellow cake again!!! and i'm getting me a 6 pack..

Lastly I'd like to breath a lil life into this theory i have about a man i recently took a liking to for him to only go neurotic on me..but anyway...i really think he has a girlfriend..not live in but his pop ups are becoming more of a pattern likened to that of a married man..of course i refuse to see him but that doesnt stop him from trying...i'm just so tired of dudes deeming me worthy in hindsight..like while they were in it, with me..they couldnt see themselves with me for some reason or another..but in hindsight i guess they figure i wasnt so bad.. *shrugs* piss on u..you all loss one...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Carls said...

That's mad cool you enjoyed your homecoming and ran into friends and foes alike...to relive the good times.

But story make me think how much I loath the whole life long crush type ish. They can burn in in napalm or disappear like the 5th Boyz II men member.

For that matter all the other people trying to catch up to yours truly just on some "I Miss you" steez. here is the zippo, there is the door and now give me your best pryor impression.

Wow, some bitterness there. hahahaha. With that said, Pryor is Greatest.

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yes yes i had a ball..i really cant complain

and u need to stop with the bitter

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I'm not that bitter, it just comes out like lemon juice sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home