Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Last night was a success..Operation Crab Leg went off without a hitch..but i did stop for more crab legs on the way home...and more Yuengling but the Yuengling was off sale.. :( So i got my back up some... Natty Boh... I didnt feel like cooking but, what i neglected to do on sunday was season and store those boneless pork loins i was finna cook up....I didnt quite wanna cook anything too in depth so i ended up picking off the huge ass italian loaf of bread i got from Sam's..the crazy thing is...i have 2 loaves..egads!! But i did also pick up some Triscuit's (which i'm addicted too) , rare roast beast and corned beast...so it made for a very lazy and fat evening..i topped out at 9 .. kept drifiting in and out..texting CP and B...After bout 11..at which time CP's crazy ass holla take a shot with him..i was in the bed ..that's just crazy talk..and besides i was already tipsy in my bed...

So i have this thing i do with dudes i'm interested in..i'll send naughty pics...and i dont thnk anything of it..i just send them...i mean none of them have my face attached but eh..i always figure why not?..i have this amazing phone..so why not send a naughty pic or better yet a video...The sucky part is when they dont have the technology...Niggas need upgrading and step out of the analog age!

Hmmm what else??? I heard from married/single dude..he called this morning..not really saying shit but, how busy he is...i wonder why it's not in me to say piss the fuck off...i guess for me it takes way to much energy to be a bitch...maybe i need to unleash my inner bitch having said that...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I said it once and I'll say itagain, CP person sounds like fun...

I wish I had some crab legs. they sound good.

I can so see my self with a yuengling and some crab legs then checking my phone. But hey, it's all dreams.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

why u checking ya phone during crabs and beer time? that's a sin

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO @ OCL!! *sigh* i miss good seafood...maybe when i come home the weekend of the 23rd i'll have to go somewhere good...any suggestions?

AND b you eat ALOT..no for real did you read this blog??WOW...

that naughty pic thing is interesting..do they like that? i wonder about that sometimes like if i do something like that would it be appreciated or is it just in vain..and dudes again are so lame..like you can get a picture phone for FREE nowadays what's the deal?!!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Carls said...

ummmm... Well I dont' know that. I don't stay with crabs like that.

But is there ever a bad time to check your phone for. ~crosses fingers and checks for NPFS~ darn...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home