Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Ya girl is back!

Welp had a meeting last night that I'm super excited about... Would you all go to a website that i gave random relationship advise at? If the answers yes and you can't get enough of my sparkling wit...I'll have something for U in the near future..Now that I'm super excited...




MY SHOWS PREMIERES TONIGHT!!! AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model

Oh how i love this show..I never miss it of course until they decide to re-air it sometime on the CW but until then i'll be glued to the TV..rumor has it there will be a plus size chick this season.

Hmmm what else?
I'll add more later

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You giving relationship advise...welp, better then me doing it.

Hehehe, just jokes. Go Rock the Dear Sha column.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

go on sha! get yer carrie bradshaw on!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yeah
i think i like Sha sez...for my column

what do u think ?

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Sha sez...sounds aight. but eh, who am I.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home