Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Last night I went home with the intentions of spending a quiet evening at home..that was not so...I knew it was gonna go odd when i heard from a former suitor who did me dirty...but nonetheless..i got home..popped a beer and proceeded to clean my spot up..then i get a call from a dude i hung out with..the hang out session ended in sex...i hadn't heard from him in a moment and i wasn't sweating it (read: the sex was a bit off) but yeah..anyway..He's cool nonetheless but i don't see any romance in him...anyway he calls and we hang out and go to the movies to see 300..dope ass movie by the way...anyway i'm going off on tangent and right cause yeah u guys need the back story anyway...So we sitting there in the movies and i smelled this familiar aroma...now i'm surrounded by guys..and i sniff..sniff..sniff..sniff...my smelling sense is that of a bloodhound..so i'm like damn someone ate some pussy and ain't bother to wipe their face...i was horrified..because the smell is that of a lover waking up in the morning after a romp the night before..but whoever it was decided to throw some double mint over top of it...so as i was breathing some other chicks pussy fumes in i was taking in the movie as i laughed..ahahahaha this is my life guys!

Anyway I'm excited about my weekend..I'm going to Philly...yay me
Yeah Yeah Yeah....

Sorry my shit is somewhat boring but hey guys this is my life...ahaha

4 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger Sin(ere said...

...so i'm like damn someone ate some pussy and ain't bother to wipe their face..

WOW! You are too much Sha, you really are. I'm cracking up at that one, b/c I can only imagine the smell and the look on your face. LOL!

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Wow, I'm kind of speechless. If it was that intense...what was it like when he was in it.

yea, you shoulda handed him a handy wipe.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

lawd have mercy..

i was like pussy and spearmint out this bitch...i had to chuckle

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Carls said...

lmao, you said Pussy and Spearment.

Somehow I can see it as a gum and selling like hot cakes. Mostly ending up in the prison.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home