Thursday, March 01, 2007


What is it about maintaining and sustaining interpersonal relations that scare people? One would argue he's just not that into you..and that may be true but then it's like don't get mad because I'm no longer sweating your
scrotum's.. It baffles and befuddles me when someone loses interest in me and they just fall off..then they like to come back with a vengeance when a.) they are no longer messing with fiftyelemn people.. or b.) they need an esteem booster... In my younger day I was guilty of both..but now I'm well aware of the repercussions that goes along with using folks for fucks sake...when simply i can be single and happy... Of course a sister gets lonely but i do keep a running tally of the pros and cons of being single in my head..and that's enough for me... Another thing that gets my goat is when someone writes u off and u wander off and do other people and things, they call u and now the convos have hidden daggers or barbs about "your new man" being around..and it's like what? why do u even care?... or your this and that...like your some Spudz McKenzie dating machine..what does that say for them?...that they are so insecure and preoccupied with what u're doing post them it's eating at them that they didn't give u a chance? or that they were merely wrong with the summation of what they thought was your relation to them?...either way they loss..and i think it kills them that u are thriving..when u use to glow or what have u with them... It all is a bit much..and i think as single folks we get caught up when we do get involved with someone new..it's like i don't wanna give too much, i don't wanna give to little and then it becomes too much to try to regulate the ebb and flow of just being..just enjoying someone..because we all know..gone are the days of the free flowing convo without hidden agendas??? *ah well* I guess this was my commentary of sorts......

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Blogger Carls said...

It is interesting how you state it, hidden agendas. Is it that we know how many possibilities are out there so that we can't just be straight forward. How weak is it really to put all you cards on the table and stop with hidding things from others.

I was abotu to rant but i'm just going to let things be....ain't gonna help to just yap my mouth off.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

:)
your P.O.V is much appreciated

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home