Thursday, March 01, 2007



Let's hear it for Wii...Man I was over my homepeoples house last night working up a black sweat playing a few sports games on the system...I only played Bowling and Tennis but I was glistening a few moments into Tennis...It's so addictive..I want a wii but sadly i don't have a huge flat screen like they do.. :( So in the interim I guess i should just continue to go over their house drink beer and play Wii... :)

Last night was the first time i talked to my friend in a long time...in high school she was my best friend my ace...and we remained close up until i was a sophomore/junior in college..then life got in the way and we fell off...3 lovely little girls for her later..we 've reconnected..It's funny how u grow up and grow apart from the things u love so dearly...I mean I use to catch the bus down to Annapolis to hang out and stay the weekend..and catch the bus back...Now I don't know bout catching the bus down that piece now but yeah... Being on the fun with her reminded me of all our hi jinks when we were younger...from stealing her mom's car to go see boys to hanging out with our other friends... *sigh* Bring back the late 90's man...

Having said that I think the late 90's was my golden period...Like the period when i was thee most free...If i have the self assurance and knowledge i know now..and i could take it back with me and relive the 90's they would be more smoking...

So i ask u when was your golden age???

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I don't know if I have a realy golden area myself. Though it might be a tie between right now and 2003 there abouts.

Either way these recent years have been vally and peak for me. But overall pretty good. ~knocks on wood~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home