Thursday, March 08, 2007

This next blog entry is in that: things that only happen to Sha file!!!

So my coworker drops me off from work yesterday..and i whole heartily think it started there...this bidge..instead of letting me out on the right side of the street she let's me off on the left..so i have to traverse thru traffic to get to my apt....After almost getting hit between her screaming get out get out the traffics coming...i was frazzled..so i get to my front door in one piece, i put the key in the top lock..it unlocks..then i put it in the bottom lock...*thinks* my key isn't working...OK i paid my rent...the lock must be frozen...*calls the landlord...no answer*** *pissed** **retries key*****gets more pissed** walks to home boys house** So my landlord finally calls about a hour and a half later...i tell him about the situation..he said i wasn't the only person who'd called...the lock smith cant come out today..but tomorrow..but he needs me to leave my key in the basement..this is off for a few reasons...1. the muthafuckers in my building don't like answering the door... 2. it's an inconvenience... so needless to say i wont get in my damn apt. till bout 6 tonight again :(

So married/girlfriend dude texted me last night...this bamma texted me..i just wanna know u alright..just text back yes...me being a smart ass texted back un hunh... He texts back what's that supposed to mean..i said yes I'm great..Now i wouldn't be over here dying laughing if this bamma wasn't such a obvious neurotic...He's on AIM all day.. and doesn't say a word to me...He has email..but he waits till 8 something at night...so immediately i think this is a precursor to something..and what do u know 835..my phone rings it's him...u busy..yup..top model is on...call me back when it's over...calls back 9...he's like I'm watching my show...peace! He calls at 10 something a few times (read 3 times)..then i get a text at 11...saying i guess this means i cant come over... i just rolled over and went to sleep...Our relation never got that far in to constitute for a booty call so i don't know what the hell he was thinking.. *shrugs*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Damn, I suppose that is only things that only happen to you. That's some bull about you key. Deserves ruffing people up for.

You should go easy on MG Dude, he's an MG....think about it.

Just jokes.

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

hahaha
u a mess
:)

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Carls said...

So I hear.

I need/want a drink!

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

u and me both

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home