Monday, March 12, 2007

Over the weekend i went to Annapolis again to hang out with the fam once more...and i noticed a few things...some dudes will holla at errything..i think it's a odds game their playing..like if i holla at 6 chicks..pass my number out 5 times...3 bound to call or catch onto me...Having said that when dudes roll in packs 1 or 2 of those niggas is shady...why u may ask? well this dude was trying to holla at me..then his boy came to holla at me 20 mins later...needless to say they both got my number...or did they? all the numbers were right cept for the last one...and i didn't feel one bit of bad...I went to this place called Sharky's in Annapolis...It's a spot for all races to mix but this night the music just sucked..like at about 12 the dj's inner young white boy sprung forth and blessed the crowd with such jewels as Baby got back, come on ride that train, daisy dukes and a techno version of run it by chris brown...I texted my friend like it's time to go they playing daisy dukes...i mean i hated to be a kill joy..but yeah the party is officially done when someone throws daisy dukes on..

In other news i was supposed to ride with my crush to take his mother to the airport in Newark...i thought sweet a good way to chat civilized and then on the ride back we can have another type chat...but that didnt pan out and i think he got pissy with me... i'm glad i didnt go because she ended up missing her flight..so he had to drove all the way back to severna.. *shakes head*

I'm excited this week i get to see Eric Roberson and i get to go to philly..yay me

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hum...daisy dukes? like lookat dat gul wit dem daisy dukes on?? wow... you know...your blogs are certainly not as spicy as when you were on myspace..i'm still an avid reader though..lol
guess i'll see you in 2 weeks chickadee!!
-yo

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

nothing spicy is happening as of late
and i think they are about the same

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Carls said...

It is an part odds game and other part learning to take no in stride. We were all young once and hurt to hear no from the girl. So every dude has a homeboy that gave him that yo. You need to try to get *insert random number* of NOs. Then you come out stronger and probably at least with one number.

Eric Roberson how is his album... I haven't heard it.

Oh Philly how I miss thee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home