Thursday, March 15, 2007



I'M GOING TO SEE ERIC ROBERSON THIS EVENING!!!! YAY ME
for more info hit up
http://www.ericrobersonmusic.com

This cat is just a overall dope person...talented musician..writer..composer...
any chance i get..i give him kudos for being him


As of late I've been having some pretty random thoughts...Ok so here they are..i'm type them as they re pop into my mind

-So if you are interested in someone and u make it known in a semi way...well basically u flirt with them and pay them compliments..why don't they catch on? I mean i basically told dude I wanna hang out and this that and the third...but i think i answered my own question on this..and i'mma Keep it movin!!

-A dude i use to be into email me this week on some bs..asking me about a concert here in baltimore...I was finna be rude but that was more energy than i could give...so i just answered his questions that drew out to 5 emails..and in each one of them he kept saying thank you...i guess he does realize he did be absolutely dirty...either that or he dont want me to fuck with him @ the concert? Me thinks it's that he doesnt want it to be weird..i guess he's bringin his new boo as well...ah well tis life.

-Operation Kinky Twist have come to a halt..I couldn't rightfully let that shag grow down my back one more day..It inhibited my flyness..so now i have a versatile do where i can either lay it flat or spiky it...i can still weave it..but i sure did get that good taper on the neck tho...hell yeah...It's spring and a bidge gotta be fly...I did my toes last night too..i have way to many peep toe shoes for some hammertime madness..In addition for some odd reason when people..not just men..see i have small feet they have a habit of lifting my foot in the air and taking my shoe off to look at my amazingly small size 6 feet...*shrugs* to me my toes look like vienna sausage...But God I'm not complain..i love what u gave me...shoutout JC(jesuschrist)..anywhooo...

-I like how folks tell you what u need to do with your life...like their life is like 100% times better..like they 100% on top of their game and shit..I tend to take advise from my close friends but u cant give me advise if your student loans are in default and u live at home...u can't do it...not one bit..I'm not judging but who are u to tell me i need to get married when u dating married men? or women...

-The need to rename pay day, exchange day..because i do feel i'm just exchange things in my account for my other accounts...

umm that's bout it for now...I'll have more

ps.

I'M GOING TO SEE ERIC ROBERSON THIS EVENING!!!! YAY ME
for more info hit up
http://www.ericrobersonmusic.com

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I think I'm gonna give Mr. E.R. more listen with the way you pushing him.

Some people are just dense and flirting just translates to friendly. I'm just saying...

KICK ALL SHADY BITCHES AND BASTARDS TO THE CURB! yay, bitterness...what?!?

You love to stay fly...fly fly fly. Can I get into the how to be fly like Sha class in 10 simple lessons???? I'm a little disappointed I wanted to see this Kinky Twist thing you were trying to explain to me and obviously went over my head as my eyes glazed over.

Anyway,I feel you on the exchange day. I just wave to it was it passes me like a drive by.....yea

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i couldnt
couldnt
couldnt let that stuff grow down my neck.. :(

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Carls said...

When you say it like that, I can understand....

For somethign reason got the image of little bugs coming out the sking and crawling down the neck.

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

guys are dumb...sometimes they just don't get it or they are just not interested so they will ignore the flirtations.

yeah the dude is just trying to make sure there is no awkward moments at the concert

not sure about that kinky twist thing though...lol

can i also attend the how to be/stay fly like Sha class? cuz i need to step my game up on the real

can you please do a blog on the travesty of women because we shouldn't have to deal with half the shit that some of us put up with "b/c i know he doesn't love me but ima have his kids and hang around and hope he'll come around one day" should NEVER come out of any self respecting bidges mouth..

anyway, i think you have a great outlook on these things so maybe it would be beneficial...cuz i fall into that last thing you said...i can't say anything about what one "should do" when i'm not too sure my damn self.

anyway, have a good weekend lady!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home