Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Happy Tewsday Day.....

I had a blast of weekend that included getting my shuttle on to
Philly for a potluck...It looked dim for a moment..with errything happening from the bus leaving a whole 45 mins late to a fucking sleet storm in Philly that last from maybe 7am ish till about 3amish the following saturday morning..esh! But i'm so glad the potluck was on and poppin..and as u can see from the pic on the right...ya girl Boogie got it poppin for all the black irishwomen(i'm stoopid right?) The very perplexing thing about this one of a kind potluck was that at a certain point in the night i put these glasses and this hat on and i think my alterego took over because i saw pics and video and was like when was this? *shrugs* I mean i knew i was in good hands so i didn't sweat it....It coulda been those green 40's of Olde E that got me..but then again it coulda been those green shots of Ketel One or maybe that Grey Goose..whatsinever..I had a blast of a weekend..that extended till yesterday..i just need another day to sleep in and i still feel hella tired and lapsed over..not hungover tho...i dont think i've had one of those in a moment..i'll be back with hightlights from the eric roberson concert...

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You potlock sounds crazy. Drink is always a plus in my book. I'm no lush though. Umm.... really I'm not.

FINE THEN! Don't believe me.

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

haha
i dont believe u

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

Shaniqua McJenkins got it in that eve. You are a pleasure to watch drink.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home