Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's the weekend..it's the weekend!!!

Yes this is premature..but my weekend starts today...hell yeah
i'm hella happy...I was finna go to DC and chill with my good folks but my plans
were derailed and now i'm Philly bound..for some R and R...And i'm going fishin!!!
U jealous? This will be a fabulous weekend indeed..a weekend on a budget but nonetheless
i plan on rocking with it..I hate being paid on a holiday off week..but it's cool...i wont blow as many $$$'s...I guess my readership as declined cause no ones commenting..but i'll continue to write...i guess others only want the grit of when i'm hurt...and as u can tell a sister has been pretty stress free for a moment...no more stressin bout dudes, who could give a shit about if im not feeling like myself...having said that i heard from 42(that's his official name..he's the older dude with the wife..i think) anyway he hit me on aim..hollering bout what's up and how busy he was..ahahah...dudes are a trip when they want u to miss them and u dont(that's another blog) But then he closed the convo with i'm so busy i hope your life is grand..i know mine is..hahaha i thought if your life is so grand why u feel the need to floss it? eh At any rate... have a good one i lost my train of thought

1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You all over the place. Glad to see you well and had a long weekend no less. DId everyone start their weekend on thursday last week???

Welp, can't give me no guff about commenting...probably the only with not enough to do. lol. peace!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home