Thursday, April 12, 2007

From the, I couldn't make this up if i tried files:

Last night I went to happy hour with a friend of mine who was in town on business. Wednesday seems to be shaping up as thee only night i have free during the week...aside from maybe an occassional monday or tuesday..but anyway.. I get in the house about 730ish..get ready for work...i always lay my clothing out the night before...so in the middle of getting ready i totally forgot i was logged into AIM on my Treo..so i get a message from the dude who i thought and still think he has a girlfriend/wife..but i digress...basically the back story on dude is: we met..sparks flew..he became attached..in and effort to combat this he pushed me away..i didn't invest anything more in him..he got mad..and lashed out...so every now and again i'll get messages from him talking bout he wanna do this and that...last night was one of those nights..Because of my bout with happy hour i was a bit tipsy and sleepy...i mustered enough strength to answer my phone..since it seems he calls from a different number each time...and before u cynics who read my blog say..then why answer the phone?... i have several side businesses and i pass my card out with my number on it...it may be money on the other end of that phone call..anyways...i said i'd call back after top model..that was a lie but i really didnt feel like getting into it (that's another blog..lying to keep the peace) So i watched part of the pussycat doll show...then i fell asleep..when i woke up this morning i saw i missed 8 activities on my phone..i checked my messages and received 2 from him...the second one talking about how i was supposed to call him back after my show went off at 9... and how he understood... what i dont understand is how can u demand time from someone u dont wanna be close too ? If u just wanna beat then that's another story..but he hit me with the i wanna see u one last time..u said that the last time...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I swear I'm bout to join a nunnery... But i'll update you later on this...i know imma hear about this from him...so yeah

Another thing i wanna talk about is last minute niggas who call u to do something and get mad when u don't want to or u not available...not to sound too pompous but i try to max out my time and i have excellent time management skills...I overlap things because i know people will cancel plain and simple..nothing personal ..Respect the math...You have to ask 5 times to get 1 thing in some instances..so i'll overlap 5 things...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Carls said...

It's not easy being Sha is it?

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

not at all

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home