Monday, May 07, 2007

Man o man
this weekend was action packed...it started with me getting off work at 245 friday so i can link up with my folks and take an impromptu trip to philly...in support of a few sets of friends..We set out thinking traffic was gonna suck..but it didnt..just in maryland a little but from there it was smooth sailing to philly..we get there..time enough to chill out..change and head out to the show..which was dope!! After a few shots..3 mojitos and 2 beers i was floating...after the show we went to this place called Larry's their cheesteak is delicious..but one thing about philly is lettuce, tomatoe and mayo doent automatically come on ya hoagie..u gotta ask for that shit..it was good nonetheless...after getting in and sleeping by 4...i had the nerve to wake up at 8 and not go back to sleep..like wth was i thinking..so i showed..dressed and watched all my fave cartoons..and i'd say from about 1-6...i consumed about a qtr keg of beer...but it was cool cause i was maxin and enjoyin my folks..by the time the hard likka showed up to the cookout..it was time to go...every time i go to philly i see a new piece and i think the city as a whole is aesthetically pleasing...but yeah

I ended up having a great weekend...
stress free and all that

this blog is anti venom
hahaha

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You went to larry's!?!?! I'm very jealous and hungry all of a sudden.

I had a great weekend to. I had food I brought back from philly. I ate it after leavine the gym it was so delicious. I was floating in belly filled bliss. My mother's cooking is a blessing.

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yeah i went to larry's
and had a mushrooms cheesesteak...tasty with american cheese and provolone..i fell asleep with it in my lap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home