Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

Yesterday started off pensive for me..since it was my first Mother's Day with my granny...I thought about her and my mother...in addition to my aunt...all of whom had a hand in raising me and molding me partly into who i am today.. You never know how much u miss someone till they are no longer around u..or available to you..I've always thought of mother alot but i find myself thinking of my granny..just random things...anyone that knows me..knows my silverfox was the light of life.. she was single handedly the best momma on the earth...we would chill and talk about any and everything..
issues with my family up until the time of her death prevented me from seeing her as often as i liked...I wonder if she's with me..or my momma or my aunty...i know i have 3 angels around me all the time..I spent mother's day with my bestfriend and her mother and granny..twas a good day..very joyous and restful...a friend of mines texted me a nice text yesterday that kept me upbeat for the remainder of the day.

Over the weekend i had the opportunity to Host a show...it was for the last stop on the first leg of a tour..One Leg @ a time...all the performances were dope..but the rain dampened the turn out :( Nevertheless i had a ball...I was pretty nervous at first but eventually i let loose...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice mother's day. I couldn't help but think of my grandmother as well. I wish I got to be closer no thanks to my poor language skills.

I made sure to call all mother and motherly figures that have sincerely passed through my life. From former co-workers that help to teach me to be strong against evil middle managment. To others were the only one that look out for me as I was growing into who I am.

Appreciate all people that look at for what's best for me and help me to be a better person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home