Monday, April 16, 2007

The weekend was a mixed bag...of needing to rest and last minute shit...

So i was supposed to go to philly and party but decided against it because i was finna party this upcoming weekend or rather this friday for 4/20...I'm chillin and i get a call from my peeps in Annapolis...I'm by your house pack a bag...So i figured i'd be able to rest down there..no dice! As the saying goes things come in 3's.. Fri night all was quiet...had dinner with my friend, her dad and 2 girls...so we chillin and I'm like this restaurant..hmmm someone i know use to work here...Bingo! and he pops up on the table.."heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what's up sweetheart?" And there he was..my youngin...this was the first guy i messed around with after the whole living with my ex thing..and to be honest if it wasn't for youngin my apt. would have never been set up..because i was so living out of bags..at the time he didn't have a job and was able to wait on the people(cable and phone) He would buy me weekly gifts just because..jewelry/clothing..anything..he was so sweet...so didn't want a girlfriend and i, no boyfriend at the time..we parted ways around my bday 2002....anyway he hugs me, kisses me and says how much he misses me..then plies me with a few fliers for a party he's promoting..peace i say..the whole table looks at me...oh..i say...i introduced everyone..smiles, around he departs us..I think to myself this is only fri..so i know there will be many more weird things and sightings abound..Fast forward to sat...chillin..only thing i really wanted to do was go find some peep toe shoes in maybe a linen feel..we walking up and down Annapolis mall..and my friend was like we going out..forget the rain we going to Sharky's..now i don't know if u all have been following but sharky's is a spot in Annapolis..it's mostly white but because of the lack of nightlife...everyone shows up to sharky's..so we pregame before sharky's..I had vodka and sparks..that shit is tasty..but anyone who knows anything about sparks knows it's basically crack in a can..and i know some of u are like why drink the shit?..cause it's good!!!! crack is good...the liquid sparks kind not the rock kind...but then again that can be liquefied..at any rate...i'm not talking real crack! Sooooooooooooo we get to Sharky's and i'm chillin... and am annoyed by 2 things...1 a friend of mines..bless his heart was touring with someone and didn't let me know he was coming thru bmore till very late..and he's like let's hang..nigga i aint no where near Baltimore..he send a few texts..and the more i drink the worse the text get..ahahaha..i love drunk texting..then i do it..i drunk text my not so recent crush..no answer..*sigh* Fast forward Sunday morning where i have a bout with brie cheese..green apple and walnuts...My God i felt i was going to die...that cheese sat in my tummy like a lump of coal! anyway..i go thru my phone and read the texts..i think oh Christ who wrote this shit! Twas I...my goodness..i died laughing..so i finally get back home..and i know your counting like what the fuck..she needs 1 more weird incident...i promise u they are coming forth... At this point all i really wanna do is lay in my bed and veg out..and i do just that..i laid in bed from 2ish till about 8...i motivate..do my hair..get ready for work..and my text goes off....it's my crush..basically telling me that he and his ex(whom they go back and forth in court) are gonna give their family the ole college try...I'm thinking you bitch...why didn't u tell me that like 1.5 weeks ago..you just finna let that shit rock like that..eh..i typed back thanks for letting me know..good luck...he replies...i'll be in touch..in my mind i go oh i know u will nigga...but i replied..dont do me no favors..hahaha at times i can be a bitch but with good reason..fugg him...so I'm on my phone and check my versamail...it's 42(the man that i think has a wife/girlfriend) hollerin if i wanna see a movie i need to call him asap...the fuck ? i'm like yeah nigga in my mind...but i didn't reply..i took a shower and watch i love ny reunion show...so i guess that brings me to 4..so i guess i got 2 more incidents to bring this to a even 6

You guys have a good day.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I feel dizzy reading that. I bet this was a slow weekend for you too.

I like that fact my slow weekends are actually just me on my sofa watching tv. hehe

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

it was a stoopid weekend
hahaha
i hope next weekend shapes up to be better

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

*sigh...*i'm so boring
you do a lot in 3days

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i do try to do alot with my weekends since i rarely do anything with my weekdays..

but that wasnt even half

u're not boring just in another state

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home