Monday, April 23, 2007

Springtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so gorgeous outside this weekend..I couldn't help but to bask in it and frollick... and with the good weather and a host of flowers...come the negros...Yes I said it..it's like people you haven't heard from in a month of sunday is on that hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..and you're like ummm nooooooooooooooooooo..like why on God's green earth would i interrupt my schedule to hang out with someone so flaky..they don't know if they coming or going... then they get mad when u don't wanna hang out and try to make u feel like crap..when u really don't and that's the reason you said no in the first place..Like if i say no I'm missing out on some big to do...eh miss me... But I am very grateful for the recent turn in weather...I'm a sunshine baby and i flourish..but my hair blah...now's the time to cut it very low in the back and the sides because my hair curled all to be damned saturday...which may i add i looked very cute.... I'd like to take this time out to bring you a PSA of sorts-->

Friday I went to a party..and i swore i told the person i was riding with, that i had to be back to bmore...either that night or early the next day..this nigga wild the fuck out..kept drinking when other people had stopped...and was just being crass and uncouth..at one point this bitch holla..u gonna make me drive back to bmore...i said well i'll drive u can rest..to that he just sipped yet another drink....I decided right then and there that i was ghost...i had the hostess call me a cab and i waited..i didnt say anything because i really didn't feel like getting into it with him while i was waiting cause i knew he would say something off colored to me..so my cab finally gets there..i get to union station bout 4am..the first train wasn't leaving dc till 525..i didnt hesitate getting my ticket..and getting home @ 615am..My other plans went off without a hitch..the event was successful..and i got to do some mild shopping for the rest... :) I even got to see my peeps for a second..but sunday was Sha day..all i did was lay around and be lazy..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

anyways...I'm happy...enjoy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

lol was that my friend?? gotta love him...just GOT to...otherwise who will? lmao

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home