Tuesday, May 01, 2007

the saying goes...when one door closes another opens...well how about 2 people!!
i've been just running around prepping myself and trying to stay motivated...I stated before i started doing Mary Kay again..and think i can successfully do it..i'm in meetings with 2 lenders to get a small business loan..to start at profit level..keep your fingers crossed for me...Now for the door closings...so the dude who has a girlfriend/wife has finally shown himself the door...we had a convo last week about him wanting to go to the movies..now mind u this dude ran down this long list of why we cant succeed only to try and date me..and i'm like dude i'm worth it the first go around not the second after u go thru ya lil black book or emotional rolodex...he basically got a tude because i wasnt with it..and i'm not with alot of stuff... i think men and women take for granted that people wont settle just for fucks sake...I mean i know people who have settle for some ho hum run of the mill and guess what those folks are miserable...absolutely...I'd like to take this time to briefly touch on the folks who like to kick when they think you're low ...i mean they think you're low so they think..why not add to the shit?...but i'm not about that...why would i let u kick me in the first place...and some have gotten the nerve to be perturbed when u seem unshakable in your faith...hahahaha.... I'm just having an awesome awesome month..my life is great and there's nothing pressing to write about other than the behaviors of others who want me to join them in their miserable ranks...hahaha

i'm ranting...peace

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM , Blogger Carls said...

It's good that all is well with you. Big things this summer for you huh??? I'd say I'm jealous but in honesty I'm happy for you.

I've had a quietly great week myself. It's all about enjoy the good moments and riding them like a wave to the next.

I hope I get to hang out with you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home