Thursday, July 05, 2007

The good thing about having the day off is planning nothing, and doing everything..I laid in bed this morning..watched a few movies..and chatted on the phone with a few friends before I decided to get dressed.. and may I say I looked adorably cute for my lady's day out as Dean's called it...we went to visit all our people or people we knew of that had boutiques..i tried on what will be a banger of a cashmere winter coat..and a few dresses..Deans said I needed one for this saturday..so after much bulling..one of the boutiques owners gave me this slate grey grecian goddess dress that stops a lil above my knees...i came out the dressing room..and everyone in the boutique said I looked smashing..and how my cut set the dress off..i thanked everyone for their compliments and put the dress back..after I went in the dressing room to try something else on...i came out to a gift bag..it was my dress..i almost wept because every year I don't really ask for anything only that people come out and drink with me..this was a definite treat..and I will rock my dress to it's fullest this saturday.. :)

For a brief moment I thought about returning a gift I got a friend..not out of malice but simply I don't know when i'll see them next..and honestly I can say i've made an attempt to impart the gift...what's the stature of limitation on unclaimed gifts? ha

I will be attending the afram this weekend and I always manage to see a majority of the guys I use to mess with there with their spouses or girlfriends..it's funny because u see this brief glimmer of honesty when u look in their eye..and that's enough for me to speak..share a laugh and keep it pressing.

Owwwwwwwwwww...the date has been set for me to model for a photo series that will be displayed in a gallery..i hope my pictures make the cut..i'm a taste nervous and excited...wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Good Luck with your photo shot. Sorry, I missed AmFram and you drink outting. I'll make it up to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home