Monday, July 02, 2007


You ever have a long eventful weekend..but not just one thing stood out?..like the whole weekend was dope..even if you had some flakers...that was my weekend in a nutshell..like i was here at work at 730 but couldnt think of one thing to specifically type about..well maybe the fact that baltimore finally got a urban outfitters is commendable..or the fact that i went to take some outta town folks to get some good seafood there was a drunkard sittin at the counter licking his finger and then swiping the old bay offa crabs and then re licking his finger..or despite so so reviews i went to see Ocean's 13 and thoroughly enjoyed the small nuances. Other than that..i'm looking forward to this week..and then this weekend peoples.. so yeah i pretty much have nothing. But that fabulous pic was me clowning around in the house saturday evening.. :)

enjoy your day :)

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I almost died this weekend. That's what I remember. Well and some other things.

But yo, I enjoyed Ocean's 13 as well. I though it was good. F' the reviews.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home