Thursday, July 05, 2007

I was going to be good and go to work this morning but I decided against it very last minute. I thought my bed feels right comfy and I do have some things I would like to do during business hours. I also thought hell u deserve a break today...as if the 4th wasn't enough...but some days u just wanna ignore that alarm clock and turn back over... that's the spice of life people..well that and having benefits. ;-)

I went to a BBQ with a friend all prepared to play scrabble...the hostess told us 'bring our game' and I took that as the game u are good at and/or like the best. I put my game down got me a glass of sangria and commenced to chillin...people asked me everything..from my custom made jewelry to my hair cut(which for some reason people like to play in) but that's a later entry..maybe later on in this one but anyway..no one wanted to play scrabble..i asked my friend why no one wanted to play with me..they informed me that they had spoken of my ass whoopin i'd administered and deemed me unplayable..the major excuse ‘i can't think that fast.’ bs! but I took my lumps and kept the bbq moving..the night ended with fireworks and me getting cornered byyy..
a married dude..now for some reason as was my senior year in college i'm a married man magnet..so I'm going to eat some food I put on my plate..im walking down the steps..i see him coming and move to the right..he moves to the right..ok I think..i move to the left..he moves to the left..i look up..and he smiles(which by the way was gorgeous) but eh..he goes there u go (implying he was looking for me) u are absolutely gorgeous..thank you I say and prepare to keep it moving..hopefully i'll see u soon(yikes I thought..umm I aint seeing u never) he moved my hair out my eye, smiled and moved out my way..i thought that was pretty weird..but he topped that later on that night..so as he and his family are preparing to leave..he smiles at me and says..see u saturday..and *winks..im thinking wth? what's saturday... *shrugs* weird right..i think maybe he had one too many..

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger rashad said...

clearly that married dude didn't see Oprah today...

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Carls said...

So did you ever hear back from your married man?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home