Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Man cigarette smoke is the bane of my existence..
In the past I was known to occassionally puff on a clove or 2 while drinking..and that had spread to smoking a few cigarettes..after awhile i realized that cigarettes wasn't a good substitute for cloves..and then i realized cloves pretty much were a bit more worse than the cigarettes themselves..so i cut them out all together...Haven't turned back since..that's not what this blog is about...It's about those inconsiderate people that decide they wanna puff up until that bus door opens..and they think they're being considerate by puffing the smoke towards the general direction of the closing door...key word is closing door..so the smoke is locked on the bus until the next stop..permeating and just getting all in your clothing..but the assault doesn't stop there..because of all the damn seats that are free on the bus..the nicotine slaves always like to sit in the front ( my theory is their lazy/tired/winded ass don't wanna walk to the mid section of the bus..or better yet the back) It's bad enough that most of the time the offenders look like they just had a hard ass life..but it saddens me deeply when it's a female..the thing that really got my goat this morning was that..me freshly showered..smelling of jasmine and vanilla, fresh cut, and feeling very summer time fresh..was sitting on the bus..in my zone..ipod on..listening to pharoah monche(who is a fool by the way)..so i see the lady and she gets on..and plops..and for those of your who read and catch the metro know about the plop..like the seat always feels like that shit is about to break...but she plops beside me..her friend is seated in front of me..so they carry on a conversation but the whole time betwixt them both i was accosted by the aromatic blend of cigarette breath/morning breath/and sausage...i wanted to earl...and by that point i was just so ready to get off the bus..this was one of those times where an escape pod would be opportune..so i was trying not to breath..and thought maybe if i breath threw my mouth that would be better ,but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..it would get in my mouth!!...thank God.. my stop was next..but no it doesn't stop there..so the sister taps me..pulling me outta my music stupor..i was focused,as i am in the morning on the music..she asks me who cuts my hair i give her the card of my Bestest..and she says how pretty i am and asked how old i was..31 i told her..she has this look of astonishment on her face..like it's no way i could be 31..i said yes i am on the brink of yet another year..and she was like shutuppppppppppp...emphasis on the p for extra glottal stoppage..she said she was 25..but she didn't look a day over 45..damn i thought..i said please to meet u but this is my stop... It was then that i was glad i gave up cigs when i did. Not only do they effect your heatlh..they effect your outward appearance as well.. Damn is all i can say..because her face will be in my head for a moment..right on down to her teeth.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I detest cigarette smoke, but I do admire those heavy cigarette/coffee drinkers, because they have cool laughs. i admire that.

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger Carls said...

That's rough...I hope those few cigars didn't get to me yet.

Mr. Monch is greatness. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home