Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm allowed one day....and this is the one...
I always listen to people and their problems
and seeing as how i never really have a problem
i'd just liked someone to listen..impart some wisdom
and be done with it...It always seems when one thing
doesnt go right it creates a sort of domino effect...
i don't stay down often but today...i'mma sit in it
i'm always my own pick me up...i've always been that way
the "my happiness is not dependent on others type"
but hell i could use some cheering up when i tend to be everyones
cheerleader...and i'm not getting that today...everyone has their own issues..
and the things their talking bout i could care less about..
this is the part where i revert back into my shell and become a hermit of sorts.
i'm just feeling out of sorts mostly and it's not sitting well with me...
i feel vulnerable..and i hate feeling this way.
some lyrics popped in my head and i mouthed them as i walked back to my desk
"Days like this, I dont know what to do with myself.
All day - and all night.
I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath.
I say to myself.
I need fuel - to take flight -

And theres too much going on.
But its calm under the waves, in the blue of my oblivion.
Under the waves in the blue of my oblivion."


i suppose i just need a strong ass drink..a hug..a kick in the ass..a hand...an ear
a shopping sprees...something new.. a shift in focus..a change of perspective.. my momma/my granny.

Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home