Friday, July 06, 2007

Hooray for bullshitters...
I'd like to take the time and say thank you for all those that makes plans..break them..and give way for some truly awesome things to happen in your spot. Not to say u couldn't hold your spot down but let's face it...it's a reason u cancelled in the first place.. This weekend was shaping up to be a hum dinger..folks driving in from outta town..coordinating in town folks..it was a bit heady for a sister, then 2 people cancelled..omg I was so relieved because I had way overbooked myself..in it's stead I had an awesome dinner and evening cocktails..it's like when u tell a friend u'll do something and then something more promising comes up..u'd rather do the latter but u don't wanna be a bad guy...this is where honesty comes into play...because face it..somethings are just better than others to do..you just let your friend know something else came up..and leave it at that..going into sat. evening it looks to be shaping up to be a hot ass night...and I can't even complain...im just thankful the outta town friends decided against..that has lifted some of my anxiety...so now I'm free to barcrawl as I wish without consideration and checking on folks.. :)

I was scheduled off for monday but I think imma swap that out for thur. as I'm going outta town..July is gonna be one hell of a month..every weekend is packed with some great things to do..awesomeeeeeeeeeee :)

I'm on cloud nine...it's been sometime since i've seen someone and felt like the feeling was truly mutual/reciprocated..to new beginnings. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM , Blogger rashad said...

As a bullshitter, I must say this is the first time such behavior has been shouted out and praised..and on a blog no less. good times!

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Your a clown.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home