Monday, June 25, 2007

My weekend was very relaxing, and quite frankly I couldn't have asked for a better one. Filled with good people..good food..good music.. and good times. By the end of Saturday I wandered around my neighborhood looking for a liquor store still open...I found a bistro willing to sell me a 6 pack of yuengling for 8 bucks..that ain't right!..but i really wanted some..So i took my leftovers from Ray Lewis'(which is a whole nother post) in the house, and chilled out in the air with a cold brew...Of course I awoke the next day...brew half drank and me all over my bed. I looked over and my cat looked at me as if to say whatever..u know u hogged the bed. Feeling good i awoke early thinking i was going over Dean's...I guess not! Because all i did was wash and dress for a leisurely stroll around my neighborhood..once again, sober... and in search of breakfast...i settled on cooking my own breakfast..which was a bust..because i only ate a few bites... I don't know what's going on with my appetite..it comes and goes at times...because i had no problem on those half rack of ribs...nor on that crab cake..nor on those oyster and not even the ice cream was a problem Saturday...I guess i just ate myself to gluttonous proportions...hahhaha

Sunday turned out to be rather chill..I just went over a friends house for steamed crabs..watched a few shows and tripped out..

This Saturday our dining club will be doing Posh in DC...so far they want us to reserve and have a set menu...but the purpose of the dining club is to order several different things and sample them all...So as of last night..we had to speak with a manager to resolve our issue..i suggested we just break the tables down but have them seated near each other so we can order from the open menu...the thing i like about the dining club is we all just split the bill..no waiting around for who ordered what...we just take the grand total and split it between the 15 odd people who come out...and i like that..because i hate when someone cheats the tab...or doesn't add in their tip..and then act oblivious we're still there settling...

Another week..another dollar...altho i did find out my salary went up 70 bucks...either insurance is going up or i think those merit based increases are getting bumped up a notch. At any rate I got my letter and immediately felt a surge of pride..

My ex commented on a pic i have on myspace...it's funny because the last time we spoke he tried to give me some shit about not speaking to him..newsflash professor keenbeam, in what universe am i to accommodate and make u comfy?..not in this one. But the funny thing about ex's is that they have that try to hold onto that sense of entitlement. You know the one that went out the door the moment u became ex's. But he's an odd bird and only wants to be bothered when he wants to. And that's fine with me. Generally I'm not cool with any of my ex's or ex partners...save for a few that didn't act all weird and crazy post relation..That's a good thing tho...because i have a friend who's an ex magnet..like I've never seen one person get so re tangled back into craziness..but one persons drama is another persons "passion"

Lastly i'm deading this middle man thing..because i hate not coming thru on what i told people..because the referrals are reflections of who u choose to associate with. and this one chick always orders stuff but always cries broke after ordering..wtf kinda crap is that...

Oh the pics from saturday..

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger rashad said...

Party at Posh? sounds very swanky

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Them some nice pics.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home