Saturday, June 23, 2007

The great thing about being single is not having to account for where u are...and I greatly appreciated that this weekend while out with several friends... I was able to wake at 11am...entertain till 4ish..sleep..go to a retirement party...party some more...and wander downtown bmore without a hitch...i also managed to pay 8 bucks for 4 a 6pack of yuengling...but it fit into a perfect weekend..

I was feigning to be oceanside lately and that got cured because the homies..CC and JB called at 11ish to let me know they were in the area...i took them to soundgarden to dig for music..which turned out great...alot of good finds....soundgarden is the truth!!!...anyway we get to lunch..sit dockside and eat on crabcakes...then we had ice cream...maggie moo's my fave...then we sat on the pier taking in the atmosphere and company...i have pics following but it was just a great ass day..and nothing could bring it down...not even flaky folks...the retirement party went off without a hitch...the after party was doper...and now I'm just sitting in my spot..happy...full and sleepy...but I had to reflect on my day...because it's days like this that I sincerely love what my life is about...low maintenance....stress free...flowing...and singular..

....when single happens...

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger rashad said...

Let's see those pics...

 
At 5:55 AM , Blogger CC said...

Too much fun... that's all I can even say! Thanks for a great afternoon... chillin with you was da bomb! Ciao Bella

 
At 5:06 AM , Blogger Carls said...

What's Soundgarden besides a famous rock band???

Man you sound like you had tons of fun. And I was off stuck in Vegas getting it in. =o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home