Tuesday, March 27, 2007

As the weather gets warm...i realize some sisters wanna show off what they mama's gave them..but gosh! Do you have to pull out the big guns immediately??? Like u can wear a capri or a bermuda trouser but, u wearing short shorts already? I know the men are not complaining but damn...I work on a college campus and it's like the slight inclination of warm weather and these chicks treat it like a run way. I was walking into work today..and I'll admit sis did look cute but i wondered what was the purpose of the long sleeve shirt if she had on with damn near booty shorts and peep toe heels..fashion forward or just plan dilly...it's always a good time to shine up those gams and push..but then that leads me to the point of this here entry..If a sister dresses provocatively is she looking for or warranting a certain response and or action? I know of no chick that dress provocatively just because...i always think it's for some purpose. But i find it funny that they get upset when they either..dont get the attention they want or the attention of the one they want..rather they get mad and bitchy at say a bum dude trying to holla or hit..

I guess this is chick centric today...

I had a conversation with a friend about makeup and it's uses..she said she didnt need make up because she embraced her flaws and found folks who use makeup are trying to hide their true selves...i just laughed and said i liked makeup because it added to my versatility... why do chicks judge when they have no idea? why do people judge when they have no idea themselves... Opinions are like assholes..errybody got one

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I wish I could see soem examples to help comment. But Some people just enjoy a lighter style of clothes. So they looking for excuse to put it on. Others well I don't know...to many options to really get into.

But Make up is funny...some people I thought look horrible in make and some females with the fresh arched eye brows and lips on point and all the things inbetween I don't know and what not is sexy. Sexy might be a little much, but they hard to take your eyes off them because they looks so clean and pretty in the face.

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

at least u know the difference..and u dont judge based on one persons bad application

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home