Friday, March 23, 2007

Hey y'all...

I haven't written in a moment..mostly due to not having anything to write about..my life is boring..and ever since i let go of some drama and detached myself from others the source of my angst and anxiety is no more...but...shit still happens. So let's start this on a happy note...

I've had a crush on a close friends brother for decades...and i never had the nerve nor desire to say anything..other than to get those giddy lil butterflies and smiles when he was around..Well me and this close friend lost contact...and fast forward to maybe a few months ago..a mutual friend finds me on myspace and our worlds are now reconnected again...and with our reconnection...is the reconnection to her brother which i so totally wasn't thinking about till i saw him...*drools* anyway me and dude chat via email/text...guess what? Come to find out he's been crushing on me all these years as well...and admired me for the things i went thru and how i took control of my life...I say goddammit people..u never know who feels what for u...Needless to say this put a whole new spin on things..and it was like we were no longer in our respective boxes..me(his sisters best friend from high school)..him(my best friend from high school's brother) The strange thing about the whole ordeal is that about the time i had met her he had just graduated high school and went into the Marines...so i had always seen pics of him and always thought he was super fine and chocolatey...anyhow...i finally got to chill and hang out..i really ain't have shit to say...and i think i was stuck half the time we were chillin :( L for me right ...a big L... *shrugs* furthermore he's a man of few words anyway so i felt the need to converse which was wack..lil jokes here..innuendo there...eh..i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hang out again..hahaha This has taught something..sometimes crushes are crushes for a reason.. THIS WAS A PSA FOLKS!

Ole 42 decided to contact me last night..he wasn't talking about shit...mostly sex shit from the past..talking bout what he wants to do and what he's gonna do when he gets the time...I just yawned the whole time on the phone because it was all recycled and rehashed ... so i say yeah i gotta call D back..this nigga gets an attitude and goes off on this tirade about how he's never calling me no more...my answer..simply...ok. I mean shit ain't that serious..You stop talking to me because I'm getting too close then u try to keep me at an arms length "just in case" fuck outta here..ladies don't be stoopid..dudes don't be stoopid either...at any rate needless to say he ended up calling me back and even instant messaged me..eh... I think it's a thing of people believing their own hype..like i cant live without your contact..I mean we all would like to feel special but come on ...

Yesterday I went to happy hour with D and CP...I had a ball they are my 2 fave people in this world right now..I hope they know how much they add to my life and keep me grounded.. along with a few other I'd say i have pretty decent team of cool down to earth people behind me and beside me..

Hope your weekends will be great..

Love u all..

Boogie from the city....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Crushes are funny like that. I admitted a long standing crush and she just wanted to crush and that's it. It's not easy being...just jokes.

Man, 42 sounds like he like the Sha La Donna. Well he still trying to bask in your sunshine. Trying to get your to be one of his reserves. I, personally, am to good for reserves...except maybe for Kerry Washington, Alicia, Sanaa, or India. M'mmmmmmm

Your Happy Hours sounds like fun. I'll gonna have to crash it and show ya. *does a little dance*

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

hahah
u're a mess lynx..
42 is hilariously crazy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home