Monday, April 09, 2007

Yo yo yo....ya girl is back....

Ya know when your down, people have the tendency to try to kick you lower or and to your sadness...Last week was filled with highs and lows..and about fri night i got some more bad news and then came the naysayers and crabs trying to drag me further..but i was determined not to let it happen...so i pepped myself up and carried on with the rest of my weekend...That may i say was lovely and refreshing...I am a bit disappointed I didn't make it to Philly to hang out with my folks but I'll be back the 20th!!! Easter was lovely..and the best thing about Easter is ham...yes folks i said it Ham!! swine!! I love ham during holidays... :) and now....from the single in the city files...

I logged onto my gmail this morning..and was hit by this guy i had went on a date with...I don't think i mentioned this here.. But i went out on a date with a hookup from a friend..a lawyer dude who was supposedly down to earth...so he comes to pick me up and we go to a local Ethiopian restaurant that is also a lounge..now from the moment we sat down till when we left this dude had a problem with his neck...which was he looked at erry ass in the place that passed by...and dude wasn't even slick about it... I jokingly mentioned it and he looked embarrassed but he continued on with it..so anyway needless to say the date went no where and i didn't see him again...he hits me on gmail chat like i missed you..where u been? I was like uh thanks..and he was like what happened to i miss you back? I was like ummm but it's not the truth...I'll admit i was a bit of an ass about it..but eh i don't owe dude anything.. In other news i got the sneaking suspicion that my ex crush will try to message me today...so we shall see.... also!!!! I got a new boo..hehehe so far he's a sweet..good guy..so yeah... sometimes the adage u are what u attract is not true....sometimes u get bad apples...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

?que? I am what i attract??!!!!
noooo...is that true?
((**thinks**))gotta re-evaluate who i am then.........lol whoa...dam.

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I never heard that adage. Nor do I like it.

Glad to hear your easter went well. A new boo to boot...you stay pimpin!

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

hahahah

man
so many folks say u are what u attract...

i mean some folks are crazy and attract sane folks..

i dont think people really listen to what they say sometimes and like to talk for shits and giggles..or just to be a hater.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You just a hater. It's okay though. Only cause you not going to change. lol.

People do say birds of a feather flok together. But I don't think it the same sort of context of Your little saying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home