Wednesday, May 30, 2007


OMG!
My Memorial Day Weekend was a hoot and a blast..
It started officially thursday night as I packed to roll out...
my intended plan was to go to DC and chill out till saturday
but my ride was like we ballin out friday..and i wasnt mad.
So we get on the road after seeing Pirates 3 which was excellent IMO...
We get to Philly..chill out as we usually do catch up with the usual suspects then call it a night..
Saturday we were supposed to go fishing...maybe around 2ish we decide to roll out..now i havent been fishing since i was about 6..so i was a bit nervous and excited...but i had a blast...drinking cool beers on the stream and listening to the water was refreshing..i even stayed out there when it rained a bit... but the most taxing part was the walk to and from the site..man i was beat...and it made me realize i could stand to lose about 20 lbs...i was panting and shit..twas a mess..so today begins operation svelte..again...
Anyway by the time we got back to Drew's were beat...and i mean beat...after running around in the rain and finally getting a bite to eat we were dog tired...and i was really amped to go out and get all gussied up but it wasnt in the cards...i had the women's cramps and didnt wanna do anything :( So fastforward to sunday..we actually do nothing..and i think we really did nothing but chill...and recoup from sat...monday was the cookout and i had a blast....
I double dutched http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/sha410/doubledutchbus.jpg
and I even harassed a few friends in the process
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/sha410/meandk.jpg
I even wrangled in a few people to get facials http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h234/sha410/drewmk.jpg

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Looks like you had a ball. I'm almost jealous. But I enjoyed my weekend too. Just the ending was sketchy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home