Monday, June 11, 2007

I milled over this idea for a moment...wether to post another entry or not..and well you know the decision...To say or not to say? Even in cases where things can't be mistaken..do you say how u feel? Or do you stay quiet and let it smolder? You always think if i don't say i have the potential to let something pass me by...but by saying you fear the worse..which is in my honest opinion the word no...no one wants to hear the word no..my granny would always say it doesn't kill you, but it does...The word no is a killer to somethings and feelings inside of you. I know if i talk to the bestest..she'll bring me back to reality and put it in perspective for me... what could that be? maybe i should've done that before i did this..i'm babblin...i'll be back with more later..But have you ever felt something you haven't felt before in a prior situation..that you feel now?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Yes, I have. I just dwell and banter back and forth in my head. End result being however the coin lands...heads or tails.

The idea of hearing no and not actually hearing it can kill more then actually hearing the no.

 
At 5:55 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yeah i hear you..but i think imma keep this lil tidbit inside..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home