Thursday, June 07, 2007

I was thinking of what to blog about on my way into work today...as you can see I am a bit late with this entry... So I guess I should blog about my weight loss...down 175 from 183...i guess this fruit and veggie fast is ok...but lemme reiterate i'm not on that Nicole Ritchie..i noticed the difference as well...yesterday preparing for a soirée I threw on some banana republic wide leg sailor pants I got last summer...they were tight then..but I have space around the tummy this go round..yay me! Ideally i'd like to be 155...that's at least a solid size 10...a friend reminded me yesterday that I looked kickass for someone in her early 30's... *eat my dust office fat smasher participators*

Once more I witnessed the hilarity that is a few sisters vying for one man...If you could have seen the subtle yet overt attempts to win his favor, each and everyone of you would have chuckled...it wasn't as if there were no other brothers there...but I guess this brother had the goods...looking good in his business attire he worked the room greeting people. I just laughed because he was so out of his element but he handled it with poise and grace....at first the sisters were chill but as any 4th qtr winds down to 6 mins on the clock crunch time ensues...5 mins...vying for one on one face time...4 mins..witty jokes and airy laughter...3 mins..the lean in and giggles..2 mins..the sexual innuendo or the touch to the back or arm(touch the thigh for some of my advanced sistas)..1 min...clears the other opponents..and sees a free shot...30seconds...last ditch 3 pt to bring it home...*BRICK*
*insert sad face* walks off court defeated only to give a wack press conference on what they didn't do wrong.....You wanna know who the dude ended up with? *shrugs* all I know is, there were some disappointed sisters in the house as we all stepped out into the night air...

Tonight is first thursdays in bmore...as I stated yesterday ya girl will go..serve face and split...the game comes on tonight...and WE ALL ARE WITNESSES....

*TAKES BOW...DROPS MIC*

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger rashad said...

How appropriate that you would use a bball analogy today. and yes we will all be witnesses to Le demise of Lebron

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

Le demise..u french now??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home