Wednesday, June 06, 2007

There are some perks that come with weight gain...Breast! The absolute best thing about my weight gain is that some of my shirts that didn't fit properly round the boob area but fit just right in the back..fits 100% perfect..and i love it.. The focus of this re-emphasis on my figure is simply to rid myself of this bucket o fun i have on my front...not to be confused with a FUPA (pronounced (Foo-Pah) That roll of flab over the genitals that occurs in obese people. Looks most hideous when seen through sweatpants.
In females stands for "Fat Upper Pussy Area" and in males "Fat Upper Penis Area"
Brenda was a sweet girl, but unfortunately had an enormous FUPA that prevented her from attracting potential boyfriends.) ..but yeah..i wanna be a lil bit more svelte with this figure of mines once again...I don't look terrible or anything..but no one knows you better than you.. Fast Day 3 on horizon...day 2 behind me...The weekend will be interesting...

I'm always amaze myself with the lil scenarios and espionage plots i make up in my head when i'm plotting to do something or get somewhere...Plain and simple i'm resourceful...and quite crafty..having said that..I'mma have to do some finnaglin to get out of this First Thursday's Concert in Bmore w/ Chuck Brown..I wanna ditch it for 2 reasons...Lately I've become somewhat disenchanted with that scene because i see the same folks..but i go because the bestfriend loves it so..that and if u have a cooler u can bring ya own booze...It's funny because it's always the same thing.. I see the bestfriend of my ex who goes off on this tangent about how Kev is fine and how his kids are and how they're going golfing @ the country club..so now every time i see him I'm like heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..alright now be good......... *swift exit* It's hilarious cause last time he didn't know what hit him..I kinda rocked and shocked him...It's about the good shock and awe..like damn did she just completely blow me off? Yes I did.. :) It's always fun to go with someone new tho...to see their face light up because of this seemingly bubblin pot of black urban professionalism(yeah right!)...and it's all new to them and it's their playground..get into it!

In my quest to grow my hair out on top..I haven't did much of anything to my hair...by this time last year i had about 3 different weaves... Could it be ya girl is slowing down? I've amazed myself(yet again) in the hair department but it feels good to just rock out with my real hair...now i wont say i wont get frustrated with my hair and will prolly do at least 2 weaves this summer..because sometimes short hair is a pain to keep straightened in the summer..especially when your hair likes to curl up on it's own...

Lastly.....*drum rolls* I've been tinkering with the idea of getting a Brazilian..wax that is...the only thing i foresee as a problem is keeping up with my appt. Because we all know the annoying feel of when hair grows back...Normally i'll keep it parred down and not so BushGardens..anyway i know u're wondering how'd we get on her pubes..well dammit it's my blog :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Blogger rashad said...

This post means nothing without visual evidence from both the front and side angles. And I ain't talking about the FUPA either

 
At 5:22 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

perv!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home