Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Crikey!!!
It always amazes me how many people have good ass memories...
Last night i received call after call from people before or at midnight to wish me a happy bday...Some read this blog..others don't..so it wasn't because i had mentioned it...But i didn't get to sleep till about 4am talking to random people..mostly catching up..and cutting the shit like i didn't have to be to work this morning.. It feels kinda weird that the 2 women who meant the most to me in this world are no longer here to see me age..and see the product of their childrearing..It kinda saddened me this morning..so I'm celebrating them too.. And you ask what am i doing at work on my bday..simple..because I've been off since July 4th, i can run up someone elses gas and electric..and I'll prolly get free lunch out the deal.. come on?..who doesnt like free lunch?...

Later on after i leave early from work..hahaha cause i was here at 7am..I'm going to my fave watering hole to have a few drinks and then i'mma do what i always do when i when go to oshea's..i'mma tip home..prepare my clothing for work and pass out.. :) great times indeed.. I did the bulk of my celebrating this weekend..so I'm not too pressed to do anything specific on my bday..i know when i go to check my email..there will be a coupon from my fave tex mex spot offering me a free bday meal..gyeah..again free food..are u guys seeing the theme?

There's a time in the morning when I'm the only one here at work..and i cherish that time because it's no one here bombarding me with their BS..everything ranging from kids to man problems..*sigh* oh well

I really don't have anything to write..i guess my life is pretty even keeled and joy filled..and who wants to hear about good time :)

NYC here i come.

oh i managed to take a few pics this weekend while out..but a few are blurry because other took a few of my fave shots...but i have the quintessential shinyshainthecitypic
I don't know what the bartender put in that cocktail but it tasted like pixy sticks and i was wired for the rest of the night!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Happy Birthday to you, and welcome to age 32.

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger Carls said...

DAMN I"M BLIND!!!!! SO MUCH SHINE!!!!

O'Sheas I'll join you in spirit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home