Saturday, July 07, 2007

on the close of my bar crawl night I realized 2 things about me.. 1. my temperment is a taste violatile depending on how u catch me and 2. I'm not for a bunch of crap...the evening was great until we went to leave..me and a friend was pulling out of a parking space and this guy decided to just get out the car and direct his friend..i'd be all for it had his friend not been an asshole about it..and the driving lesson ended in a screaming match...because it's one thing that doesn't fly with me,and it is some dude calling me a bitch..like it's on my birth certificate...my friend calmed me down..and spoke to me in an even tone about the benefits of letting it slide..but that lil chick from bmore almost made an appearance...u know the one that knows when people are faking the funk! In all it was a nice impromptu crawl because I wasn't trying break the bank..im sure i'll sleep thru tomorrow...safe and soundly...that'll be another day i'll cherish and chill.

A friend of mine threw his own party, which I refuse to do..he was so involved about turnout and things of the such...turns out Terrell Davis came to his shit..:) great things happen for great people..

I couldn't help but think of all the decisions i've made in this past year and how they've affected me.. going into my 32nd I pray for discernment..honesty..peace..perserveance, persistence and balance..

namaste.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Did dude buy you a drink afterward this time too???

Jokes...Glad you had a good time pubcrawling and all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home