Wednesday, July 11, 2007

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!

Yesterday was awesome. I couldn't complain or ask for another day to celebrate one more year of my existence on this earth. I got Flowers yall! Which was awesome because it's very rare that i receive them..I suppose some folks think it's cliche' but yeah gimme my flowers while I'm living. At any rate..I received well wishes and gifts up until midnight..at which time i handed the bday torch off to a friend of mines celebrating their day today.. I know so many people who's bday's all are bunched around the first of July..On last fri i celebrated 2 bday's..Saturday 2 and on sunday 1.... Today 2...So for all those cancers out there...YOU ROCK!

Last night as my evening was winding down...I decided to entertain, before then i received a call from a 443 number..now that's local ,but i didnt know who it was..so i didnt answer(i have a problem with answering calls from numbers not saved in my phone). I'm glad i didnt answer it..it was my aunt on my mother's side asking me to call her..she was calling to wish me a happy bday..I suppose you're thinking I'm mean but given my family history..nah..i deal with them with a very long ruler.. Seeing as how they never told me where they buried my grandmother and where my mother's ashes are..i have no love for such conniving people..I suppose that's why i have a problem with people who think they are getting over on me.. because my family got over on me, my moms and my bro our whole lives. It's to the point where my brother does not wanna see nor hear from anyone..save for me..and i feel the same..I don't wanna go too in depth but they really are a crazy bunch. With the exception of a few aunts...i dont really like anyone in my fam..harsh but true. *closes that book for now*

My friends are a bright bunch..and i mean that sincerely but sometimes their plans are a bit off..So my bestest decides that we were indeed leaving Bmore for NYC thur evening..and that it would be best if i packed my bag yesterday or today and to bring it to her house..so i can leave from work straight..Ummm that's all fine and dandy but i don't know what the hell imma wear that far in advance...I mean seriously who does? And on top of that she was like you can walk your bag over here..so lemme get this straight i need to pack 2 days in advance and walk my bag over your house? Wow...thankfully a friend of mines took the bag over her house last night..and i packed extra...do you know that after the fact she calls and tells me to pack something cute cause we going to 40/40! sheesh! I love her dearly tho.

Yesterday me and CP did a writing exercise via email..basically we added parts to a story(going back and forth)..it's getting good...You all should try this with a few people..the plot turns that happen in the stories are crazy...it also lets you know how sharp and quick on their feet people are..

Tonight's Bday partying part 2 happens...DC here i come.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You continuing the celebration tonight in DC????

I'm so jealous. I hope my birthday gets such glory. I have a goal now.

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger rashad said...

This is making me wish it was January 20th

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home