Thursday, July 12, 2007

WTH TSNF OMG!

I always without fail forget some shit that i need to take on a trip with me. I mentioned that i had to pack my major bag on tuesday night. Basically trying to preemptively pack is not my cup of tea. So last night when i got in the house...I tried to pack a lil carry on bag if u will..all the things that i may have forgotten in my big bag..but what the fuck did i pack in the big bag *shrugs* Hell if i know..i mean really...I'm at the age that if i didn't pack it I'm sure i can pick it up at store...plan and simple. I have all the major shit(cell charger..i went to the atm before i left town..some of their atm fees are crazy) But yeah i think I'm ready.. My bestest commented on how i never have a big bag..i said well shit when u have to pack days in advance what am i supposed to do? I mean when u go outta town u back ya good stuff..the things u look best in..you don't wanna be caught outta town looking a hot ass mess(imo) maybe some folks do..My world is way too small, because without fail i always manage to see someone i know..or maybe someones..not on some planned heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..but on some damn you here! So i like to look as fab as i can..not just for trips but period. You never know who you'll see or who'll see u in vice versa..and you know how folks like to say i saw so and so and they looked a damnnnnnnnnnn mess... I'll never be that person! Sounds a bit anal but it's who i am.

Today i'm wearing jeans, a polo striped tee and some flip flops..how's that for office attire? Holla! I was gonna organize the supply closet since i am in charge of ordering supplies, but fuck it! I've organized a rack of shit in the past month to grant me penance for wearing jeans on a not so casual thursday..if u ask me it's casual up in this bitch often cause my coworker straight put together some outfits that are less than desirable...titty here..thigh there..clothes too tight...but the loop hole with commenting on peoples work attire is that they can say u're harassing them..so no one ever says anything about anyone elses clothes..It's in the office handbook(yes we have a office handbook) that one would assume what professional attire is. But at a University where some of the ph.d's wear birkenstocks all year round it's hard to try and make folks dress a certain way..and indeed i am thankful.

Yesterday my friend made me so angry i just started laughing. They kinda looked at me like this bitch is crazy..but what i was thinking was..You are so cut,sausages is out! Yes nigga u're out. For some reason as of late dudes have been dismissing themselves...It's like going to someones house doing something ignant then being like "I'll show myself out." You sure will..and lose that number! I never delete someones numbers after i mess with them..i just add a tag.. like Do not answer! or other adjectives like rabbit humper..or lazy..all this may seem cruel and unusual but i find that i need to be reminded of why we stop messing around in the first place...it's easy to forget someones transgressions when u only think about the good times..and i find myself seeing the good in all assholes... ha.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger Carls said...

TSNF????

Doesn't one always pack pre-emptively for a trip?

Just a thought.

You made me laugh with the rabbit humper line... it's Thumper.

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

This is so not fair..

and no, one doesn't pre-emptively pack 3 days in advance and then send the bag away not to be seen again till u arrive..

and i got it right..he was a rabbit humper..there was nothing thumpin bout it

 
At 7:28 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Some people do pack that far in advance. Send it away maybe not always but sometimes.

I just thought the wording was amusing like when else you gonna pack but before hand??? Can't pack after you went on the trip. Unless you ball like that and bought all new things after you get there.

NOthing but love for ya though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home