Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm sitting here on my bed on this lovely indian summer day with my house dress and a hoodie on( i actually have my hoodie on my head). I've been sick the pass few days and this weather isn't making it any better. When it was cool i had on a jacket and closed toes shoes. So i'm not understanding how the hell i got sick. I have a huge luncheon coming up this week and at this point I'm not really feeling it. The only time i got up today was to make myself breakfast. Ella's not making it any better since she's right here curled up beside me snoring.. I've been in and out of sleep all day thus far. I was really thinking about calling out tomorrow but i won lunch for my whole office. I'll go in for that but Tuesday i don't think they'll see me at all. Friday after work i called myself getting out because i had been in the house mostly all of last week. Mainly i ended up being annoyed and not breathing..I'll be glad when this smoke ban goes into effect in bmore..because omg my nose was so irritated. I wish i was on a beach somewhere laid up. Hopefully i'll feel better in the next few days..bmore book festival this weekend..and it's the second time they've extended it to fri..sat..sun...

I forgot what i was gonna write about next..hopefully it'll come to me in a moment...umm nope...ummmm..ummm...dang having connectivity issue on this blue tooth modem is tough..i had an idea but i lost it that quick. *shrugs* I'll prolly remember it as soon as I'm done this entry and shutting down the laptop..*thinks* still nothing..nothing UGH!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I am trying to fight off getting sick too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home