Thursday, September 20, 2007

I was on the bus this morning zoning out to Janelle Monae when i saw 2 white bicyclist riding up The Alameda. I thought to myself they'll get murked soon. Not by some random act of robbery..but for the simple fact, that people don't know hand signals. I remember when i learned to drive...we had a guide book to study that taught u everything. And now in this day and age..people don't know what the lines mean on the street (i.e. single solid lines..double broken lines..) And mostly i see these line rules broken on the highway..mostly coming out of tunnels..or traveling thru tunnels..anyway the cyclist made a signal for a left hand turn when indeed she was right hand turning

I giggled inside because, no sooner had she did that, a car was riding their asses as they gave the wrong signal. Of Course u can learn more HERE People if you're gonna use some shit, be correct in your signaling...Happy Cycling!! This also reminds me of this guy i was with...His car was the worse..not only did he start it up with a spoon(read: he lived in a sketchy neigborhood..on the verge of gentrification)..but the signal lights were busted..so he would roll his window down to signal where he was going...The first time he dropped me off at work it was raining..i asked, what are u doing as he rolled down his window..he looked me right in the face ..seriously and said "I'm signaling right!" I held my laughter till i got to my desk but he was dead ass about his correct signaling. To this day when i see dude i always have that image of him signaling in my head...i also laugh imagining him doing this signal In bed...

Have a good one!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger rashad said...

The outfits in those diagrams are hideous

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

they're hot..don't be angryyyyyyyyyyy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home