Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ok...
It's time to bring my damn cat back..
I'm getting slightly irritated.
I lent my cat out to help with a friends mouse problem..
as of Sunday Ella Irwin had caught them and killed them..
It's now wed. and I'm still without Ells, the Ether that makes ya cat food burn slow...
It's getting really weird not to hear her mewling when i come in from work.
I hate to be a pain..but as of last night he said he was gonna bring her pass...but
nothing...I bout to put out and amber alert in this bitch.
Hell a grey alert!!!
Ring the alarm!!!

*cues Runaway love*

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger -kae said...

shouldnt be lending out'cho pussy anyway....all the places he could get pussy and you just free willy give up yours...

i bet you dont give ya pussy away to the next guy that just asks,huh? I bet he told u he'd be gentle with it and take care of it too, huh? that muhphucka talked you outta you pussy..damn shame
smarten up nas (c) Jay-Z

dudes will tell you anything you want to hear to get a little pussy nowadays

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home