Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yes..... How do you go from #7 to number #4 overnight??? Stack them players!!...As of yesterday when i went to bed, I was #6 in my fantasy football league. And this morning I was #4. This was the original squad i got and drafted with no add ons (I see u champ...your advice has been on point) I'm super excited and next weeks match up is no contest...I may very well be #3... I love it when a plan comes together.

Anyway I hate when people are sick and cranky. Yesterday I went to pick up a few things I left at J's and Z's. I could tell when I first saw her that she just wasn't feeling. The thing about being sick, you can't be an ass while you're sick and automatically clear that shit up the moment the Tussin kicks in..fuck that. So last night Z's boo came over..I was too busy in the game..and checking stats to even think about how she peaced me out..but then again I'm not a hawker..so i didn't care. J asked was i upset cause she left me and the obvious answer was hell nah..I mean i had a plate full of food, tv on blast and i was talking to a friend via aim..I mean usually when people think I'm doing nothing..I'm doing like 4 things...Damn the multi-tasker in me! Anyway she went on to say that she and her boo had planned on just laying in the bed all night..I took that as my queue to exit the premises. I just went in Z's room..Shortly thereafter i left and took my ass home. Needless to say i don't think they'll be seeing me anymore this week..especially since I'm on....

Cute jacket quest...I really want a vera wang jawn from kohl's..a swing jacket/trapeze type thing..a 3/4 sleeve coat i can layer cute long sleeve tops under. That's what I'm also on a quest for as well..layering pieces. I felt very giddy this morning while walking to work in the crisp fall air...i felt very cute..very very cute..and this is my first fall with the hair cut..and it suits me well..Awwwwww me.

*sips coffee* I'm sure glad my bestest is back now i can get up on this fresh shape up. I refuse to let some barber dude hack my shit up...like refuse...

Ps. J's son came up to me last night wearing the whole outfit i got him whilst out tipsy @ D&B..He raved about how he liked the outfit. He gave me a huge hug..awwwwwwwwwwww..kids..so adorable when they're not yours.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM , Blogger rashad said...

It's still early in the season man, stay on your toes, and keep your eye on the waiver wire

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

thank you negrodamus

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home