Sunday, September 16, 2007


Good Morning!!!

Walking around in Georgetown in the rain..fun...getting drunk in the Puma store..more fun...meeting Special Ed...the funniest.. I had a ball friday. Nothing short of phenomenal. Good music, good people, and good times. Per usual DJ Cuzzin B was on top of all the music...so much so I ended up in a dance off with a gay dude. I met many new friends..I think it was the sunglasses indoors that my friend Dave suggested I do. I was nothing short of a scene-ster douche. I even had the outfit (True religion jeans, marilyn monroe tee,plaid nike blazers, pearls, and a shrug cardigan) I have pics but i left the usb cord at work. So i guess the pictures will have to wait till tomorrow. I do know one thing, Absolut 100 is the bomb, the bartender was not. His ass filled the cup up 60% and put about 10% red bull in the cup. I mean maybe he was a good bartender and a genius in his own right. They also should have chilled the Heineken's before we got there. Oh and they didn't have a bathroom that one could use..so we had to use the bathroom at other spots...and i do mean other spots. *cough* Anyway...Special Ed was finished with his set and came off stage. Monica and I was right in his path and got our pics. :) He even had the same haircut. Someone said something about his weight..but ya know i mean he's a grown ass man..he's not on that Kevin Liles.

My friends cook out every weekend and last night was no exception. The weather was beautiful..the food was good..the godbabies were not there tho. We ended the night by watching Cheaters..I mean what's a better way to end an evening.

I finally figured out how to use my Treo as a modem..and that kicks ass because now i don't have to buy a wireless card..which is actually saving me $$, since i upped the amount of money i save per pay for my savings account. Yay!

This past weekend has been gorgeous waking up. Like i haven't slept in my apt with the windows open in months. So saturday and sunday morning I woke up with the cool breeze from the fan circulating in the apt. I was nice and toasty, wrapped in my blanket. Yessssssssssssssssssssss...And i even went in my closet and blew the dust off of some jackets. Awesome...i love my fall wardrobe..i'll be adding a few more pieces but that's about it.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger rashad said...

You meeting Special Ed reminds me of the Cosby Show when Rudy and her girls met him

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger -kae said...

I'm kinda fond of honda scooters/i got seventy-four/i got riches to fulfill my needs/i got land in the sand of the west indies.....(c) Special Ed

That nigga looks like he about two twinkies, 3 twizzlers, a diet coke and two fire ass beats away from finding the energy necessary to make a rap comeback. Nigga looks all 1991-ish, and why he got that baby oil forehead sheen going on. He prolly aint even get paid they prolly gave him a box of left over Puma tour shirts and some pink oil moisturizer..and a rountrip greyhound bus pass to any U.S. destination of his choice...

yeh, i'm hating...that nigga got mo' hoes than me (15 yrs ago).

*he and i probably on equal footing with women right about now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home