Friday, September 14, 2007

Last night was the first time since 1998 I spent my first night completely alone. I sent Ella to my friends house to get her mouse hunter on. I know it'll be good for her getting out,stretching and catching a few mice. A part of me has always felt guilty since I moved out of my ex's house...We had a huge space..and Ella roamed it like it was her pride lands. When we moved into our current spot, Ella would sit by the door until I opened it. I guess she figured i just had her couped up in one room. Soon she would find out it wasn't so. One day she ventured out and was met by a complete stranger...she bolted back upstairs to my apartment..mewed and pawed at the door something fierce. It was then that she realized we weren't in Kansas anymore. Ella is a fickle type kitty..very snooty..very attitudinal..but she's mine..and to some degree an extension of my personality. I remember she went thru this phase of wanting to be walked..that was short lived...because she'd walk to the end of the block..and plop her fat ass down..i would stand there a few moments, as if to say "now what"? I knew the answer....carry me home, jerome! But it wasn't happening...I'd drag her home(literally)...*shrugs* I guess you can say me and Ella are more alike than i care to say. It was weird before when i slept and i'd hear a noise i chalked it up to Ella being Ella but last night..I barely got any sleep..i kept popping up and realizing she wasn't there..I'd feel the left side of the bed and no fur...sheesh...i love my cat. So now i have a full weekend of this empty nest thing. I wonder if this is how people's parent feel when they finally leave for college or that next phase of life. Not to compare a cat to a human but yeah. I miss her...as ornery..snooty..and attitudinal as she is...she provides me endless hours of laughter and companionship... Hello I'm the crazy cat lady. Enjoy..



I posted this song a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time ago..but it's timeless and hilarious...

Fuck me Pumps

When you walk in the bar,
And you dressed like a star,
Rockin' your F me pumps.

And the men notice you,
With your Gucci bag crew,
Can't tell who he's lookin' to.

Cuz you all look the same,
Everyone knows your name,
And that's you whole claim to fame.

Never miss a night,
Cuz your dream in life,
Is to be a footballers wife.
Testi Canzoni
You don't like players,
That's what you say-a,
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.

You don't like ballers,
They don't do nothing for ya,
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller.

You're more than a fan,
Fuck Me Pumps Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com
Lookin' for a man,
But you end up with one-nights-stands.

He could be your whole life,
If you got past one night,
But that part never goes right.

In the morning you're vexed,
He's onto the next,
And you didn't even get no taste.

Don't be too upset,
If they call you a skank,
Cuz like the news everyday you get pressed.

You don't like players,
That's what you say-a,
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.

Or them big ballers,
Don't do nothing for ya.
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller,

You can't sit down right,
Cuz you jeans are too tight,
And your lucky its ladies night.

With your big empty purse,
Every week it gets worse,
At least your breasts cost more than hers.

So you did Miami,
Cuz you got there for free,
But somehow you missed the plane.

You did too much E,
Met somebody,
And spent the night getting caned.

Without girls like you,
There'd be no fun,
We'd go to the club and not see anyone.

Without girls like you,
There's no nightlife,
All those men just go home to their wives.

Don't be mad at me,
Cuz you're pushing thirty,
And your old tricks no longer work.

You should have known from the job,
That you always get dumped,
So dust off your fuck me pumps

4 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Carls said...

So sad and so cute. Did I tell you I saw that cat that looked like Ella's love child. So could've been a little ella.

Little ella since this one was lot smaller and peppier.

F' em pumps. a greatness cause I find it so funny song.

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger rashad said...

for the first time, i actually think amy is a tad bit sexy. i must be hungover

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

ella is an original...no love child!!!

and amy was alot more healthier and prettier in this here video..but then again it was 2003/2004

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You really need to get up on them live versions of Amy's tour that are floatin' around....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home