Friday, September 21, 2007

Blue Moon..I love you...I haven't dedicated a blog to my first love in some time.... beer. I fancy myself a beer purveyor..Now I've had Blue Moon several times..but it's something about it this go round that I'm loving..maybe it's the coriander and orange peel..maybe it's the wedge of orange they serve with it for u to squeeze in your brew. Anyway it's brewed by the fine makers of Coors..Now i know some of your are thinking Coors is some swill..and yes it is..But when they thought of this fine Belgian white ale...they struck pay dirt...and Outback steak house struck pay dirt by offering an item called the big bloke..it's a frosty 22oz mug of any goodness. It came down to Samuel Adams who has good seasonal specialty brews as well..Shout out OctoberFest..But these beers remind me of my most favorite time of the year..Fells Point Fun Festival. I always manager to spend way more money than intended..so much food...so many trinkets to purchase..and i love trinkets.. :) I also manage to see an old love or 2 and that's always fun..because i do think i get better with time..and it doesn't hurt that my look is ever evolving..*toots own horn*

2 months ago i purchased a pair of satin peep toe pumps..befuddled about when or where I'd wear them..i got them anyway..because i loved them so. I have them on today..my supervisor is out and so is another admin..so you know what that means...Jeanssssssssssssssssss... I have on a Coco brown trapeze top, skinny dark rinse diva jeans and my satin peep toes..accessorized with gold earrings and bracelet..cause the heel is golddddddddddddddddd...yes..

Have a good weekend

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i need to see these shoes! do you know that this morning i saw somebody doing hand signals on a bike? i cracked up bc i thought of your previous entry. he did it right though.

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

Ha...it's catching on..pics coming up..

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger -kae said...

man..thems shoes...your toes....oooooooh weeeeeee.....
*splooge shots everywhere*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home