Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is customer service as a whole gone down the drain?

Last night while at Ruby Tuesday w/ friends. The ladies decided to convene
because one of us was feeling down. So as chicks do we got together ate and drank.
The night was going smoothly...I requested we go somewhere we could watch the game and potential be loud. And loud I was..at first I was sole Ravens fan...since it seemed everyone was on Chad's Nuts...But there I was displaying my purple passion...sippin my Blue Moon...when it came time to order dessert...as it stood i had only had the salad bar and the beer. I didn't want dessert. Ever since Ruby's got rid of their strawberry tall cake and replaced it was some nasty other pastry I don't order dessert..come to think of it..i never order dessert *shrugs* Anyway...J asked the bartender(since we were sitting at the bar) if we could order dessert..this cat said..well it's my last day..I'm swamped with drink tickets..and quite frankly i don't wanna make them...it is my understanding that the bartenders at the front bar makes the desserts for the patrons when they order. So he continues don't u want coldstone? I was about to ask if we went, could we bring it back and eat it in Ruby's since he suggested it. Nah wasn't happening...J was flabbergasted...at first she thought he was joking till she asked him..you're joking she said...no he said..and quite frankly I'm a fan of honesty. OMG! J asked was there someone else who could make her dessert..and it went from there. She became the loud black woman and requested a manager. Manager came, talked to her and then the extra shit started...Dude hollered..Do you make it a habit to mess with people who make your food? She flipped...Are u fucking serious? Apparently it was this cat was a frooty loop...but why put in your 2 weeks if you're gonna fuck it up. Anyway dude walks out..the restaurant gets quiet..he proceeds to flip J the bird for about 2 hours..hilarious...i guess he was waiting on his check. I don't know.. i think customer service was the reoccurring theme this weekend and i think it dragged on into the week. But after watching the movie Waiting, I don't make it a point to piss of anyone in the food industry. period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home