Thursday, September 27, 2007

So i'm operating on 1 hour and 15 mins worth of sleep...It's hard partying like a rock star. But here i am at my desk. I volunteered to help my friend Z clean up her new spot but I may have to forgo cleaning today and get my dirty dirty on fri/sat. I have so much to do when I get home and I really need to see CSI tonight..holla!!!!

So far the new fall line up seems to be promising..and i thought to myself..great..another reason to be tied to the boob tube..My 2 guilty pleasure shows are

Reaper

and

Kid Nation


Both of these shows are seriously funny to me...Kid Nation which i liken to Kiddie Survey and which other critics are likening to Lord of the Flies
In addition to catching up with my other old faithful(csi miami, csi, law and order svu and top model)

I'm blanking out
and i have to coordinate this luncheon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home