Wednesday, October 03, 2007

There are always those fleeting moments during the twilighting of dawn when I'm dressing for work on a payday..when i think fuck it I'm taking the day off and blowing this whole check on the things I want... Then i get that good ole anxiety...damn i got rent, student loans, cellphones, etc. et. al...will i pay everything out of my next check..what if what if what if what if. Then I say to myself..carry yo ass to work..sit at yo desk for the first half hour and pay yo damn bills...Being an adult sucks. Now days after i pay all my bills there's really not alot left..so i end up stashing some in savings and k.i.m. But i thought back to when i was younger and of course didn't pay rent..how i had a job and i know it didnt pay no more than 250 bi-weekly but it seemed I was rich..Now granted it was like 93/94 but damn...You remember what it felt like to just spend your money and not have a care in the world...I suppose it was because u know u had people to cover u if u needed it but when u get to be an adult that feeling is few and far in between. Gone are the days of the total check splurge...now everything is thought out planned and milled over.. *sigh* I think i wanna set my bills up..so sometime in the next few months i can just go and blow some $$$'s on frivolous purchases...it's the spice of life..i mean not just on a pair of shoes or some make up..i mean go all out and go

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You speak truth. NOthing like not worring and just going to hang out not thinking about not spending to much money so you can still cover you expenses. BLAH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home