Wednesday, November 21, 2007


One thing I hate about commuting is, the crazy commuters. Gone are the days
when you could ride to work with your music in solitude. It has been replaced with
loud teens on their way to school, grown ass men chirping people first thing in the morning, ghetto chicks spewing the virtues of not giving head too soon and my favorite
the people that don't like moving to the back to make space for on coming commuters. This morning as I came to work all chipper and late(yes late..but not really..i can get here between 730-8..i got here @8) But yeah back to the bus. This particularly bus..i suppose she was ahead of her schedule and decided to shit idly by the road side..I mean come on notify the passengers or something. We're sitting there 1 green light. 2 green lights, 3...come on! I suppose a few buses had passed because my bus never got crowded but it was still filled with quite a few characters. As i played with my ipod i noticed the older dude in front of me basically dangling from the pull string...I looked up at the monitor that says "stop requested," it was lit..so i tapped dude on the shoulder like..son...and pointed to the sign...He just said thank you and kept it moving...maybe he wasn't paying attention or it coulda been that cheap booze he used a cologne first thing in the morning. At any rate I bought some new earphones for my ipod, and i can barely hear any outside interference..so maybe the ding didn't go off..

*sigh*
I once again fought the urge to stay my black ass in bed this morning. But i decided not to use any time because xmas is coming up and i wanna stock pile my remaining days to do one big 3 weeks vacation :). So I'm here at work today with some skinny jeans on and a turtleneck sweater..will i get in trouble? who cares! It's the last day before we break for thanksgiving..have a heart.

Last night i finally got my design in the side of my head. I had been buggin Dean's for the longest time...i truly believe it would take this hairstyle to max..and that it did..sorry i'll have a pic update later...it's kinda hard taking a pic of the side of ya head..maybe it's not..maybe i'm being lazy..OKOKOK...i'll post it


ALRIGHT DARLINGS..HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSING THANKSGIVING.
*BIG HUGZ*

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Blogger Carls said...

that's a damn cool pic of the beers. It sums up my....damn, what does that say about me.

Hair looks interesting. hehehe.

=cP

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

Fresh hurr, homie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home