Tuesday, November 20, 2007

There once was this show called Sex in the City. The stylist for the show was a spunky older lady named Patricia Fields. P. Fields blazed trails with the brash fashion she implemented into the show. I mean hell she was the show besides Carrie Bradshaw(Sarah Jessica Parker) I mean who wasn't checking for P. Fields. Some figured she was way too old to be stylin such a young show...but if P. Fields hasn't taught us anything..it's that fashion knows no bounds...including age. I was reading thru the new issue of Essence and Marie Clare when I spied theeee most wonderful news since i found out I could use my laptop as a teevee.. Payless had approached P. Fields and came up with the proposal for her to distribute a line of shoes thru them...I don't know about you..but Payless is not the Payless of the past years. At the 79th Annual Academy Awards, Fields wore her shoes she designed for Payless..and turned the industry on it's head...ok...I don't know about you but people barely admit to buying payless shoes..Recently with it's designer line from Abaete..Payless is finna take over..To read up about, go HERE I mean these shoes are so me...Here a few under the cut
Saki Pump, retailing for $40
Sushi Boot, retailing for $55
With anything designer there comes a price and these are a nice little coin for payless some may think. But in recent years payless has been quietly raising the prices..and people are more than willing to pay it. I'm truly excited to see the rest of the line
There's even a clutch


I mean hell i also found Sam Fine's blog..*drools*
I mean come on..he's Sam Fine. He's worked on what seems like everyones face in the industry.
CHECK IT OUT HERE..
ALSO HIS WEBSITE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home